30µg of a nucleoside modified messenger RNA encoding the viral spike (S) glycoprotein of SARS-CoV-2
These ingredients make up the lipid nanoparticle which is the transport mechanism for the active ingredient to make it inside a cell without being broken down.
- 0.43 mg (4-hydroxybutyl)azanediyl)bis(hexane-6,1-diyl)bis(2-hexyldecanoate)
- 0.05 mg 2[(polyethylene glycol)-2000]-N,N-ditetradecylacetamide
- 0.09 mg 1,2-distearoyl-sn-glycero-3- phosphocholine
- 0.2 mg cholesterol
These ingredients help make sure the vaccine pH is close to that of human cells.
- 0.01 mg potassium chloride
- 0.01 mg monobasic potassium phosphate
- 0.36 mg sodium chloride
- 0.07 mg dibasic sodium phosphate dihydrate
This ingredient protects the lipid nanoparticle at very cold temperatures (-80 degrees celcius that the vaccine is stored at).
6 mg sucrose
Talk to our clinical team first if you:
- are pregnant or breastfeeding
- are receiving cancer treatment
- have any other medical conditions or are taking other medicines.
While we may not have all the answers to your questions, we are committed to helping you make an informed decision for your unique health situation.